Do you want to work in a company recognised by global TV stations, Hollywood studios, and biggest YouTube stars? If your answer is "YES", you need to turn your attention to MotionVFX who is a fast-growing globally-known company and a market leader in the production of templates and plugins for Apple Motion and Final Cut Pro with over 10 years of experience in visual effects.
Role and what you can expect:
MotionVFX is looking for a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients.
In this role, you will manage the CRM marketing area via own e-mail marketing and marketing automation. We have several hundred thousands customers from almost 200 countries. As we’ve just implemented CRM/ CDP tool, we need a sharp-witted brain to draw conclusions and set up automation in order to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement.
To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Ecommerce and Customer Relationship Manager / Customer Data Platform and KPI metrics.
We prefer you to work in our headquarters, Bielsko-Biała area.
- Achieve sales and margin goals related to CRM marketing and marketing automation.
- Drive business results through RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value) optimization.
- Database segmentation, creation of profiles, and communication scenarios for particular segments of the database. Optimization of communication scenarios. Analysis of customer structure, interpretation of relevant customer KPIs and adjustment into appropriate CRM actions.
- Setting up all automation scenarios and appropriate messaging to customers.
- Management of marketing automation area (including abandoned baskets, price changes, novelties, visits without purchases, reduction of activity in the area of visits and purchases, etc.).
- Planning and executing effective e-mail marketing campaigns (mainly sales, but also retention, activation, and information campaigns)
- Monitor and increase the effectiveness of e-mail campaigns, conducting A/B tests, analyzing the results (sales, subscriber engagement level: OR, CTR, CLTV), draw conclusions and implement recommended changes.
- Convert demo/free users to paid users.
- Constant analysis of the market, novelties, available tools.
- Conduct activities aimed at increasing the user base, acquire leads both through internal tools and external campaigns.
- Cooperate with other people in the marketing department.
- Fluency & skills to work in advanced databases. Ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide prolific conclusions. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Fluency in Google Analytics
- Experience in the implementation of lead generation and marketing automation campaigns (min 2 years).
- Practical knowledge of the user base segmentation and building dynamic communication scenarios.
- Experience in planning and executing customer retention and reactivation activities.
- Analytical and independent thinking in decision making.
- Experience in online campaigns, social media, and email marketing.
- Ability to develop and conduct A/B tests.
- Fluency in English (min B2).
- Fluency in Salesmanago/ or edrone/ or Klaviyo - eventually you will be using one of these tools daily
- Permanent contract (Employment contract, B2B)
- Ability to work on cutting-edge stuff with a great team
- Positive and meritocratic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Diversified projects fitted to individual preferences
- Private health insurance
- Brand new office
- Your own MacBook
If your CV meets our expectations, you can expect:
1. A phone call from Justyna - our HR Recruiter to set up a video call meeting to get to know each other better.
2. If you pass the interview positively, a task awaits you, and then a meeting with our co-CEO Andrzej.
3. Finally, you can expect an offer or feedback with an appreciation for participating in the recruitment process.