Do you want to work in a company recognised by global TV stations, Hollywood studios, and biggest YouTube stars? If your answer is "YES", you need to turn your attention to MotionVFX who is a fast-growing globally-known company and a market leader in the production of templates and plugins for Apple Motion and Final Cut Pro with over 10 years of experience in visual effects.
Role and what you can expect:
We’re looking for an energetic video enthusiast, who loves performing in front of the camera and has the charm to captivate viewers. A person who has tutoring and teaching skills, and is full of brilliant ideas to engage, educate, and lead MotionVFX clients in the Final Cut Pro environment.
In your role, you’ll be responsible for the comprehensive preparation of a series of instructional videos, covering the workflow and use of MotionVFX plug-ins in Final Cut Pro.
We prefer you to work in house, Bielsko-Biała area.
- Coming up with unique ideas to generate tutorials and educational content for the upcoming MotionVFX product releases.
- Managing comprehensive educational video tutorials with the focus on improving the customer’s experience.
- Implementing all the content into the products and ensuring the adoption of best practices and the accomplishment of the expected results.
- Comprehensive preparation of tutoring videos using MotionVFX plug-ins along with compelling examples.
- Fluent in spoken English at native (or near-native) level.
- Experience in the field of video content creation.
- Confident in creating engaging video tutorials with excellent project management skills.
- Fluent in video editing software (Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro).
- Comfortable and confident in front of the camera.
- Exceptional diction, communication, and interaction skills.
- Well-organized, time-conscious, stress and pressure resilient.
- Experience in sound recording.
- Ability to work in a film studio, adjusting lighting and composition settings.
- Working experience in a global background is preferred.
- Permanent contract (Employment contract, B2B)
- Ability to work on cutting-edge stuff with a great team
- Positive and meritocratic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Diversified projects fitted to individual preferences
- Private health insurance
- Brand new office
Alongside your resume, please send some samples of your videos.
Note: Applications without video samples will not be considered.
Please note that all application-related submissions will remain owned by the applicant and not be used for any purpose other than assessing qualifications.
If your CV and video samples meet our expectations, you can expect:
- A phone call from our HR Recruiter Justyna to set up a video call meeting to get to know each other better.
- If you pass the interview positively, a task awaits you, and then a meeting with our co-CEO Andrzej.
- Finally, you can expect an offer or feedback with an appreciation for participating in the recruitment process.