Role and what you can expect:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled marketing strategist, able to lead and inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Currently, team consists of 5 specialists: Social Media, Performance, Data & CRM as well as Influencer & Partnerships. Your additional responsibility will be cooperating with the performance agency we’re currently in partnership with. Note that our product is digital, and our scope of activities is global!
- Lead and manage data driven marketing strategies including: performance/growth, email CRM/automation, Content/PR, Marketing insights/market discovery, Partnerships. From concept to execution.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Take ownership of digital funnel acquisition targets by developing a clear understanding of the acquisition funnel and how optimization delivers incremental business impact.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROAS and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Hire and develop an effective marketing team, mobilizing them to execute on your vision while positioning them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals.
- Permanent contract (Employment contract, B2B)
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- 26 days paid holiday/year
- Ability to work on cutting-edge stuff with a great team
- Positive and meritocratic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Diversified projects fitted to individual preferences
- Private health insurance
- Brand new office
- Your own MacBook