Role and what you can expect:
You will be primarily responsible for editing, maintaining, and optimizing of company's website motionvfx.com, and secondly for composing product websites accordingly to the projects and guidelines prepared by Graphic Designers. You will work closely with the Graphics and Developer team to make our website look stunning.
- Edit, maintain and optimize company's website.
- Compose product websites accordingly to the projects and guidelines by Graphic Designers.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites based on Bootstrap framework.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
On top of that, you can be sure to work in an easygoing atmosphere together with young people full of ideas and a great sense of humor (our very subjective opinion).
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven 3 years of experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer.
- Experience in building functional and easy-to-use websites based on Bootstrap framework.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Working knowledge of website optimization management tools.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.