LUT stands for "Look-Up Table”. It is a real-time film industry standard used to map one color space onto another - it basically takes one color matrix and converts it into another one generating a new output.
Chosen mLUT previews
Contrastive and intense look with saturation in blue, red and orange.
Watch mLUT Cinematic Pack Promo
mLUT Cinematic Pack grades' previews
(hover on thumbnail to view the lut color grade)
Why use LUTs?
- they're ready to use. Load them up and you are done.
- they're insanely fast. By fast we mean real-time.
- LUTs work with any software supporting .CUBE files, it doesn’t matter
if it's Premiere, Resolve or FCPX.
- they save you hundreds of hours of tries to get a professional look.
- no resolution limit. Use it with Web, SD, HD, 4K, 8K and higher.
- use them as a ready-to-use solution or mix with your current grading.
Adobe Premiere CC
Adobe After Effects CC
Final Cut Pro X (mLUT plugin included)
Apple Motion 5 (mLUT plugin included)
...and many more
Compatible with LOG and Rec.709 - use mLUT Cinematic Pack .CUBE files with your favorite video editing and compositing software in post production process or load them up directly into a device that supports them.